652 St. Andrews Blvd. 843-225-2583
- We recycle all paper, cardboard boxes & soda cans
- Our fry shortening is sold to Carolina By Products for bio fuel production
- Our coffee grounds, eggshells and all vegetable peels & scraps are used in compost for gardening
- Over the last 12 years, we have reduced our utilities bill by 35% by installing new compressors for all our refrigeration units. In addition, we have replaced our roof with a Deflective Insulated White Rubber Roof, which has cut our Heat/AC use
- We have replaced all of our AC units to be more efficient and will continue to upgrade to reduce our carbon print. Our dishwasher is an up to date 1.5 gallon per wash dishwasher reducing our overall use of water by 25% over the past 10 years
We at the Bluerose are proud of our contributions to the environment. Thanks for helping us do our part.